Which raises the question of Ms Bishop’s actions as a lawyer representing CSR …
– did not have an affair with a CSR board member,
– did not create a slush fund for her lover kept secret from the CSR board,
– did not create a file kept secret from her partners,
– did not prepare a slush fund with a deceptive name to make it seem it was for the benefit of CSR workers,
– did not fail to go to police when her lover used that fund to steal $400,000 meant to improve safety for CSR workers,
– did not help the lover (unwittingly) spend $100,000 of that stolen money to buy him a house,
– did not witness a power of attorney in her boyfriend’s favor that the donor claims was witnessed without him present and on a different date than the one stated.
– did not have anyone from CSR work on her renovations,
– did not have a builder she used turn up to CSR headquarters demanding payment, and
– did not get shown the door by her partners as a consequence of what she did.