If you are intending to vote by post in the impending election it would be as well to apply very soon.
You can apply for a postal vote if you:
- are outside the electorate where you are enrolled to vote
- are more than 8km from a polling place
- are travelling
- can’t leave your workplace to vote
- are seriously ill, infirm or due to give birth shortly (or caring for someone who is)
- are a patient in hospital and can’t vote at the hospital
- have religious beliefs that prevent you from attending a polling place
- are in prison serving a sentence of less than three years or otherwise detained
- are a silent elector
- have reasonable fear for your safety.
Click the button and fill in the form.