The final destination is a hole in the ground … so enjoy the journey for itself.
I am off to darkest Africa, that magical continent where humanity first gazed on the rising sun. On my return I invite you to read all about it. Until then …
- The Road goes ever on and on
- Down from the door where it began.
- Now far ahead the Road has gone,
- And I must follow, if I can,
- Pursuing it with eager feet,
- Until it joins some larger way
- Where many paths and errands meet.
- And whither then? I cannot say.